Indiana Association of Nursing Students
- We, students of nursing, believe there is a common need to organize, to represent ourselves to the consumer and other health disciplines, and to assume our rightful place in the profession of nursing.
- We believe every citizen has a right to the highest quality of health care.
- We believe in the development of the whole person toward his/her professional role with its rights, responsibilities, and ideals.
- We believe every right bears inherent responsibilities.
- We believe responsibilities are participatory, not purely philosophical or ideological, and
- We believe the quality and quantity of participation are not exclusive but bear the responsibilities of participation
Annual conference sign up is open! We have many prizes available for attendees! We will also be having Hurst Review and Kaplan NCLEX prep!
We still have a few positions open for the 2023-2024 Board of Directors! Please contact President: Olivia Rindfuss
firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
**Only a one page application required.
Follow us on Instagram! @indiana_nursing_students
Follow us on Linked in!