Indiana Association of Nursing Students
- We, students of nursing, believe there is a common need to organize, to represent ourselves to the consumer and other health disciplines, and to assume our rightful place in the profession of nursing.
- We believe every citizen has a right to the highest quality of health care.
- We believe in the development of the whole person toward his/her professional role with its rights, responsibilities, and ideals.
- We believe every right bears inherent responsibilities.
- We believe responsibilities are participatory, not purely philosophical or ideological, and
- We believe the quality and quantity of participation are not exclusive but bear the responsibilities of participation
We have several positions open on our Board of Directors!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.