What is IANS?
A statewide nursing organization representing nursing students by:
- Taking an active role in the Nursing Profession
- Providing opportunities for professional engagement
- Strengthening the connection between education and the nursing profession
- Resume Builder
- Leadership and Professional Opportunities
- Valuable Learning Experiences
- Volunteer Opportunities
How Do I Become a Member of IANS?
- Access https://nsnamembership.org/NSNA-Members/Type/New to join your national and state nursing associations
- Join your local/school Student Nurses Association (SNA) chapter or get in touch with one of our Membership Directors, Donna Camacho at email@example.com, or Keegan Heebner at firstname.lastname@example.org